These protocols apply to all singers, volunteers and employees.
If you are sick, or think you may have been exposed to COVID, do not attend rehearsal in person. Then, take a rapid test on the day of the following rehearsal and ONLY return if that is negative.
AT THE DOOR (outside the rehearsal space):
- Singers MUST review the list of Possible Covid Symptoms (posted outside the room) and not enter the space if you have symptoms.
- The “Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability” form must be signed by each singer once per season.
- Everyone must provide proof of all CDC-recommended vaccines and booster shots. (The CDC recommends a booster five months after your last vaccination.)
- Each member must have a temperature of 100.4 or lower before entering the rehearsal hall.
- Everyone must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth when they are inside any rehearsal or performance space. Cloth masks alone are not acceptable; you must wear a disposable N95 or equivalently-rated face mask (KN95, KF94). This link can help you identify CDC-approved masks.
- No eating or drinking inside rehearsal; please step out to do so
- Maintain a 6 foot distance from others at all times
- If you realize you have been exposed to COVID, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can notify your fellow choir members. We will not identify you in that situation.